Today’s the day!! Kindrunner.com has officially launched!
Kindrunner is a brand that I’m really excited to be representing. The mission of Kindrunner is to give back to those in need while keeping old running shoes out of landfills.
When it’s time for you to buy new running shoes, head over to kindrunner.com and choose from their massive selection of shoes. They offer multiple brands like Brooks, Saucony, Asics, Nike, and New Balance, among many others. They also have running gear, like socks, safety accessories, nutrition and hydration, GPS monitors, heart rate monitors, sunglasses, etc.
When you make a purchase, they will send you a box that you can place your old shoes in to ship back to them. They will give the shoes to Soles 4 Souls and The More Foundation Group, which will distribute the shoes to people in need. It’s a win-win situation for everyone!
Here are some of the other great perks that you will only find at kindrunner.com:
- This is what turns your old shoes into credit towards new ones or any product on our website.
- Kindness Cash Rewards (KCR) are available to customers after any footwear purchase. Your new shoes will replace the old ones, which will be kept out of the garbage, landfills, or your closet.
- Upon receipt of your footwear order, you have the option to place your old shoes into the KindRunner shipping box and place the pre-paid return label on the box for shipment back to us. Upon receipt of the label, we will scan the bar code and place the KCR on to your account for future use. Each return label (whether it contains one pair or 4 pairs of shoes) is worth $10 KCR per new shoes purchased (5 pairs purchased on that order, you can earn up to $50 KCR) or credits towards future purchase.
- The KCR can be used to purchase ANYTHING that Kindrunner sells and will never expire.
- An option presented upon checkout which rewards you if you know exactly what you are looking for.
- This option waives the Free Return Shipping but offers the shoe at a below retail price.
- Shipping of the product to you is still free, as is the return shipping of donated shoes for Kindness Cash Rewards Program.
- Free shipping of your order to you.
- Free shipping of any returns for any reason.
- Free shipping of your donated shoes back to us for re-purposing with Soles 4 Souls or The More Foundation Group.
- Each and every product we carry will come with an expert product review video on the same page that the product is listed on.
- The reviews showcase experts who have worked in the running industry for a number of years either as shoe reps, store owners, or shoe fitters at one of the oldest running stores in the nation.
- We bring the knowledge of your neighborhood specialty run shop to the comfort of your own home!
- A customer has 365 days to return any product, so long as it is in its original packaging and in its original condition.
- If you are injured and unable to use the shoe, if your doctor wants you in a different model because of orthotics, no worries… no questions asked!
If that’s not enough, here is a perk that I think you will REALLY love! Kindrunner wants to reward its earliest customers, so it’s proud to announce that it will offer “Free Socks for Life” to its first 500 customers! Each time one of their first 500 customers returns and purchases a new shoe, their order will ship with a free pair of socks of their choice from our sock inventory. As long as you continue to run, you will continue to get socks!
I’m so excited for you to check out kindrunner.com! While you’re there, also check out the Kindrunner blog, as well as a great explanation of the lifecycle of a running shoe. You can also set up a one-on-one fitting appointment by phone to find your perfect pair of running shoes! Is that amazing or what?
Are you ready to become a Kindrunner? It’s time to make a difference…it starts with you!
You might also like: