I’m so happy that my favorite season is set to arrive. I’m an autumn girl at heart. Crisp nights, sweaters, and Halloween are just a few highlights for me.
While I can’t wait for the fall season, there are things about summer that are near and dear to my heart. One of the big ones is summer produce, especially fresh, juicy fruit. I decided that I would relish in the last few weeks of summer by making a refreshing summer salad using a summer staple: ripe peaches.
- 6 ripe peaches, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
Combine the peaches, cilantro, red onion, and fresh lime juice in a medium bowl and gently stir. Add a bonus ingredient, like blueberries (another summer must), to add a fresh twist.
There you have it. A pretty and refreshing salad to ring out summer!
You will also love:
- Healthy 2-in-1 Meal: Chunky Guacamole and Cilantro Lime Quinoa
- Garlic Roasted Autumn Squash and Red Onion
- Orange Peanut Pasta Sauce
- Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters